Interns participate in a variety of activities that support individual programs, including research, research support, writing, and project development. Interns will also assist with basic administrative duties as needed.
The responsibilities of the intern will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching and writing articles for publication on the Business Council website and in the monthly newsletter
- Assisting staff in background research for written reports and other articles
- Responding to information and research requests
- Assisting the staff in all facets of preparation for trade missions and high-level events
- Database management and administrative support on an as-needed basis
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Previous research experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge and interest in international issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Education or experience in Middle East Studies, particularly Saudi Arabia
- Experience in journalistic writing or editing
- Knowledge of Arabic
Internships are available on a full- or part-time basis. The Business Council is flexible and tries to accommodate individual schedules. At the completion of the internship, interns will receive a small stipend.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.