• In 2017, USSABC services lead to $20 million deal between Pennsylvania-based medical services company and Saudi Ministry of Health.
• Business Council facilitates multi-million dollar partnership between Fortune 500 construction firm and Saudi counterpart in 2014.
• USSABC assists top-tier defense and infrastructure firm in opening office in Saudi Arabia following consulting and logistical services in 2014.
• Business Council trade mission results in long-term supplier agreement between small-sized software provider and Saudi distributor in 2015.
• Green-building construction firm joins with USSABC member SABIC following partner introductions.
• Major U.S. engineering firm wins contract with Saudi Aramco through USSABC networking programs.
• USSABC facilitates $600,000 trade deal between U.S. medical manufacturer and Saudi distributor in 2014.
• In 2013, Prince Salman Youth Center signs agreement with California-based education services company during USSABC-led mission to U.S.
• Business Council Forum in Los Angeles connects utilities equipment manufacturer with Saudi Electricity Company in 2013.