Business Council Members Meet with Visiting Majlis Al-Shura Delegation
On June 8, 2015, the U.S.-Saudi Arabian Business Council (USSABC) hosted a members-only roundtable discussion with the Saudi-U.S. Parliamentary Friendship Committee of the Majlis Al-Shura, a legislative body that advises H.M. King Salman, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, on issues of importance to Saudi Arabia. The event was moderated by Amb. James Smith, President of C&M International, and former U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, and was hosted at the offices of Crowell & Moring. The roundtable discussion was attended by representatives from leading U.S. companies.
Members of the visiting delegation and participants discussed a broad range of issues including security in the Kingdom, education, employment, foreign relations, and new business opportunities for U.S. companies.
The delegation included:
- Dr. Mohammed Al-Nagadi, Chief of Committee
• Dr. Ahmed Al-Mofareh, Member
• Dr. Al-Jawhara Bubshait, Member
• Dr. Hanan Alhmadi, Member
- Dr. Saud Al-Subaie, Member
- Dr. Sadaka Fadil, Member
- Dr. Awad Al Asmari, Member
- Dr. Mansour Alkraidees, Member
- Mr. Mansour Al-Hamlan, Protocol Officer
- Mr. Mohammed Al-Shabani, Media Editor
- Mr. Yazeed Al Sehaim, Director of Committee